- All items to be returned must be preapproved. Call 866.520.8762 for authorization.
- All items must be new, uninstalled, in original packaging and in saleable condition.
- Must include the invoice number on which they were purchased.
- Must include the Return Authorization Number on the package or packing slip.
- Freight charges must be prepaid.
Items that are not returnable include:
- Custom made or specialty orders
- Items with any indication that protective caps plugs or coverings were removed
- Electrical and electronic components (ie. starters, solenoids, alternators, ECM, controller, monitor, wiring harness, etc.)
- Non-Stock Glass
- Literature including manuals
- Open Kits (gaskets, seals, O-rings, bearings etc.)
- Batteries-if used or installed
- Paint, chemicals, oil, shop supplies etc.
- Opened filters (i.e. seal on package has been broken)
Emergency Order Parts
- Items ordered in error ordered by the customer according to a part number or description, and pulled from our stock are returnable with a 20% restocking fee.
- Will be subject to the terms of that supplier’s return policy, less freight and any applicable restocking charges. Please contact ShredSupply, Inc. for specific policies.
Partial credit will be issued under the following conditions:
- Non-Stock parts will be charged 15% within 30 days of purchase unless supplier restock fee is greater. Customer will be charged the supplier restocking fee.
- Items returned after 30 days after purchase date will be charged 20% restocking fee.
- Items returned after 60 days will be charged 25% restocking fee.
- Items returned after 90 days will be subject to negotiated settlement.
- Purchases on a ShredSupply, Inc. account will be credited to the same account.
- Purchases by cash or check will be refunded by check.
- Credit Card purchases will be credited back to the same card used for purchase.
Normal processing time for check refunds issued by ShredSupply, Inc. is 10 working days. If a refund has not been received after 10 days please contact the ShredSupply, Inc. Accounting Department at 509-252-1303. A fee of $25.00 will be charged for all checks for insufficient funds.
All parts are subject to inspection. Any special circumstances will be dealt with on an individual basis with Parts Dept. Management. All cores must be returned within 30 days of purchase. Freight Charges will not be refunded unless ShredSupply, Inc. is at fault. Non-ShredSupply parts will be considered on an individual basis. Items found not acceptable for return will be held for a period of 10 days to allow for customer disposition. ShredSupply, Inc. assumes no responsibility for rejected parts beyond 10 days.
This parts return policy does not pertain to warranty claims or parts ordered in error by ShredSupply, Inc. In any case, ShredSupply, Inc. reserves the right to cancel or alter any portion of this policy without prior notice. Rev 01/14